Get ready to "RUN AS ONE"
Interested individuals can visit the station at 133 E. Bishop Street, Bellefonte, PA 16823 to pick up a paper application OR by completing an online inquiry form below to begin joining the Undine Fire Company No.2!
- Complete our online inquiry form
Recruitment Coordinator will respond to your inquiry to answer questions, provide more information, and provide a membership application.
- Application – The application process has a few steps and will take a couple of months to finish.
- Prospective Member picks up and fills out an application for the Undine Fire Company from the Station.
- Submit the Application along with the joining fee
- Member applicants will undergo a background screening which includes criminal history.
- The application will be presented to company members for approval during the next Undine Fire Company meeting.
- At the following Undine Fire Company meeting (the next month), the applicant will be voted upon by the company members and either approved or denied entrance to the membership.
- Acceptance - Once an official member, the applicant can then start receiving benefits that come along with being a member of the Undine Fire Company,
- Start participating in Training Nights with the Engine Room
- Be fitted for gear
- Be given an Undine Helmet Shield
- Work alongside our firefighters
- Added to I AM RESPONDING alert system